05/22/2021 to 10/03/2021
Check in: from 14:00
Check out: until 11:00
Late check out only by agreement and according to availability : 1/2 price
- Free WIFI in the Bar/Restaurant and Terrace area.
- There is a mini-market, bar and small restaurant.
- The campsite has 40 tent sites, 19 pitches for camper and 10 sosta/overnight-parking places.
- All pitches and parking areas are equipped with water and electricity connections (16 ampere power supply).
- The bathrooms are equipped with WC, washbasin, foot washing tank and showers (with token).
- There is a washbasin for dishes/laundry and a washing machine.
- It is possible to empty the grey water / chemical WC (with cisterns).
- There are BBQ facilities and picnic tables.
- The campsite provides guests with hiking maps, both on sale and free of charge.
- Tent spaces with power supply are limited. Advance booking is compulsory.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash at all times and are not allowed in the buildings (bar, mini-market, bathroom…). See animal regulations.
- Payment can be made in cash, with EC-Card, Mastercard/Visa and Satispay.
The blue of the sky, the green of the grassy slopes, the orange of the rocks at sunset, the yellow, pink and violet of the infinite species of flowers. Incredible variations of colour accompany the tourist who ventures into the heart of the Upper Maira Valley. A fascinating environment where you can free your mind and spirit, let your thoughts run free and push your gaze far away. A place where you can live a slow, profound experience, far from the frenzy of the city.
Sandra and Roland together with their staff are happy to invite you to spend a relaxing holiday at the Lou Dahu Camping and Tatanka Village, in the middle of the beauty of nature and in a place where you can taste and enjoy the typical products of the region.
The campsite is located in a strategic position in the Maira Valley and offers the possibility to go for walks and mountain bike rides on paths that start directly from the site. Five-a-side football, table tennis, darts and a small children’s playground are entertainment offered on site.
The spacious grounds are terraced for 40 places for tents, 19 pitches with electricity and water, a camperstop, 3 flats with 4 beds and the Indian village “Tatanka Village” with 12 tepees.
In a comfortable and familiar atmosphere you can enjoy: large sunny terrace, bar-cafeteria with traditional mountain cuisine (sometimes influenced by German cuisine), mini-market with local products, recommendation of trekking routes and free WIFI.
Roland Jungmann and Sandra Pauli together with their staff are happy to invite you to spend your holidays and your free time at Camping Lou Dahu. What you will find here is nature, sport and relaxation.