The campside is open as well as Bar, Restaurant and Mini-Market. |(For our guests we can serve dinner as well…
The owners Sandra and Roland welcome you to Camping Lou Dahu and Tatanka Village.
We are located at an altitude of 1200 metres, between Marmora and Canosio in the Upper Maira Valley.
We are a small, family-run campsite, suitable for those who love sport or relaxing in the midst of nature.
Our facility is able to offer a stay in complete safety and in full compliance with ministerial decrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are dogs allowed?
- Yes at the campsite and on the terrace, but always on a short leash.
- They must be escorted out of the camping area for their needs!
- No in Tatanka Village.
- No in the facilities (restaurant, mini-market, flats)…
Is electricity present in Tatanka?
- No, it is not lit. You will need to bring a torch.
- You can’t charge your smartphone.
Is there electricity in the tent meadow?
- For the most part no. You will need to bring a torch.
- Reservations are necessary for pitches with electricity.
Can grey water/chemical water be emptied on the campsite?
Are there places to have a BBQ?
Do I have to book in the restaurant?
The film “A Year in Valle Mair” has won second place in the short documentary category at the Milan Film Festival 2019.
It takes the viewer with spectacular pictures into the unique landscape of the Valle Maira and tells about the local people.
The DVD can be purchased at the reception.
Discover the Lou Dahu Camping from a “particular” angle. A paraglider flies over the Valle Maira and the Camping Lou Dahu.