Ci sono ancora Tepee disponibile12.06.–> Prenota ora!| There are still tipis available12. june–> Book now!
The owners Sandra and Roland welcome you to Camping Lou Dahu and Tatanka Village.
We are located at an altitude of 1200 metres, between Marmora and Canosio in the Upper Maira Valley.
We are a small, family-run campsite, suitable for those who love sport or relaxing in the midst of nature.
Our facility is able to offer a stay in complete safety and in full compliance with ministerial decrees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are dogs allowed?
- Yes at the campsite and on the terrace, but always on a short leash.
- No in Tatanka Village.
- No in the facilities (restaurant, mini-market, flats)…
Is electricity present in Tatanka?
- No, it is not lit. You will need to bring a torch.
- You can’t charge your smartphone.
Is there electricity in the tent meadow?
- For the most part no. You will need to bring a torch.
- Reservations are necessary for pitches with electricity.