- Free WIFI in the Bar/Restaurant and Terrace area.
- There is a mini-market, bar and small restaurant.
- Tatanka village has 9 tipis for 4 people, 1 for 5 people, 1 for 7 people and 1 for gatherings.
- The toilets and washbasins are shared with the adjacent Lou Dahu campsite. See the campsite facilities.
- Each tipi has a table with 2 benches in front of the tent.
- BBQ facilities are available (only with charcoal), reservations are necessary.
- Buy your barbecue meat in our mini-market!
- For safety reasons, campfires are prohibited.
- There is a natural (gravel) ground in the tipi. Inside there is a wooden board with an camping matt / gym-mattress.
- It is necessary to bring a good, warm sleeping bag, a pillow and for extra comfort an isomatt /inflatable mattress.
- Air mattresses must be inflated inside the tipi as the entrances are very narrow.
- The sleeping places must not be moved from their circular position. There is a risk that they will get wet when it rains. For this reason, double mattresses are also not allowed.
- There is no electricity in the village, so you will need to bring a torch.
- Warm mountain clothing is recommed, including a jacket, a fleece or wool hat, socks… We are at 1200m above sea level and the nights are quite cool even in July and August.
- Dogs are not allowed neither on the tipi ground (Tatanka Village) nor inside the tipis.
- We do not recommend coming with children under 3 years of age.
Live a unique experience in the heart of the Maira Valley in Piedmont and discover the thrill of sleeping in a real, authentic Indian tepee.
Spending a night like the Native Americans of the Great Plains of the northern United States is a unique and minimalist adventure. An ancient way of living in close contact with the wilderness of the surrounding valleys and being part of it.
For families, it is a breath of fresh air from the stresses of everyday life. An unforgettable experience between parents and children. Grilling over large braziers, reading bedtime stories by torchlight are just some of the things you can do together.
The magical atmosphere created by the tents allows you to reconnect with nature and feel its energy, thanks also to the symbols present (the 12 tepees that rotate, the Totem, etc.). In the Tatanka Village, you can also grill meat and vegetables on large braziers, practice yoga and watch the stars at night.